Terms and Conditions for Vodka O’s ‘Naturally Spirited’ Promotion
WHO CAN ENTER?
HOW TO ENTER
a) ‘Like’ the Vodka O Instagram account (@vodkao_official);
b) Share their ‘naturally spirited’ moment by posting a picture on his or her own Instagram account;
c) Tag the four friends they would like to take to Stereosonic (NB these must be legitimate friends and not brands, celebrities or other accounts that the Eligible Entrant follows);
d) Tell the Promoter the Eligible Entrant’s closest capital city where Stereosonic 2015 is taking place (Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide or Brisbane); and
e) Use #NaturallySpirited and tag @VodkaO_Official.
NOTE: Only legitimate Instagram accounts will be considered. Accounts that only post branded or competition related content will be excluded.
INSTAGRAM ENTRIES GENERALLY
WINNER DETERMINATION & PRIZE INFORMATION
15. Eligible Entries will be judged at the completion of the Promotion Period by the Promoter and its representatives at iD Collective Pty Ltd, 8 Fitzroy St, St Kilda, VIC 3182 (Judging Location).
16. In total there will be five (5) winners (one for each Stereosonic event in each State). Winners will be categorized into their state by the city nominated in their post.
17. Each prize consists of:
a) Five (5) Stereosonic Good Times Embassy Tickets;
b) Transfers to and from Stereosonic (NB Pickup and drop off is from Metropolitan areas only. The Promoter and its representatives have the final say as to distance travelled);
c) Drink tokens at the relevant Stereosonic event; and
d) Meet and Greet with Generik.
18. Each prize is valued at approximately A$2,100 (subject to change due to transfer costs in each State).
19. Each winner will be notified via Instagram within 48 hours of the relevant judging session.
20. If a winning Eligible Entrant does not respond to the Promoter’s notification within seven (7) days, an alternative winner will be selected and contacted in the same process at that time and date. The Promoter takes no responsibility for a winning Eligible Entrant failing or neglecting to respond during the designated timeframe and consequently forfeiting prizes.
21. The Promoter may require an Eligible Entrant and their counterparts to provide proof of identity, proof of age and/or proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. A prize will only be awarded following all verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
22. Prizes will be sent to the respective winners before the relevant Stereosonic event to which they have been allocated tickets.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes from the time of creating the Promotion or Promotional materials.
24. If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons is the winning entrant.
25. Prizes, or components of prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
26. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, for any reason including, without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
27. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism or Promotion in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to all aspects of the Promotion are final and binding on each Eligible Entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities and all agencies associated with the Promotion shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of a prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
30. Winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any Promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to winning a prize, at no cost to the Promoter, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material. This includes, but is not limited to, any of Vodka O and Stereosonic’s social media channels.
31. The prize winners must continue to represent Vodka O and Stereosonic in a manner deemed appropriate by Vodka O, Stereosonic and its representing agents. The Promoter reserves the right to forfeit a winner’s prize in the event of non-compliance with these Terms.
32. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
33. All information provided by Eligible Entrants (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion.
34. The Promoter may disclose Eligible Entrants’ Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in the conducting of this Promotion, for future marketing or publicity use, and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
35. The Promoter’s treatment and storage of Personal Information will be handled in accordance with all applicable laws in Australia.
38. There is no association or endorsement or sponsorship arrangement between the Promoter and Instagram. Eligible Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The information Eligible Entrants provide will only be used in accordance with these Terms. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
39. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Please verify your age